2. To take the awful ones in order:
- "Too gay" - his sexuality is far from the only thing about Grant Robertson. If this is a reference to the purported concern that New Zealand won't vote for someone who isn't openly heterosexual to be Prime Minister, then the problem is not that Grant is "too gay" but that NZ is too homophobic. What does "too gay" even mean?
- "Too passed it" - nice to mix up the sexism and homophobia with a bit of ageism. And shouldn't it be "past it"?
- "Too many teeth" - because we all know that the most important thing about a woman is her appearance. ARGH!
3. King, Ardern and Mallard have not even expressed any interest in running for the leadership. Yet they get used to portray Labour as more divided than it actually is (which is, it seems, somewhat divided, but not so divided as to actually have 9 different candidates for leader)
4. Why not Minnie Mouse? ;-)